Friday 24 June 2011

It's Friday!!!

We've made it to Friday...and the sun is shining!!! 
I have enjoyed setting up my blog, reading other blogs, following some and even acquiring one follower myself!
However, IT issues at work seem to prevent me leaving posts on people's blogs...or is it just me being stupid?
I've tried to comment on several blogs, including cpd23, but none of my messages appear :-(
Any ideas, anyone?
From the blogs I read it seems we are a very diverse, interesting bunch of people...many experts, but thankfully some novices like me!
When I join you all on Monday I will have been told that morning (in a restructure meeting) if I still have a job, and if so what the new job description entails...
Must make sure I have a GOOD weekend...same to you all xxx

1 comment:

80libraries said...

I had some problems too, hopefully it will work on your blog:)

http://chiclibrary.blogspot.com/