Wednesday 28 September 2011

Thing 18 Jing/screen capture/podcasts

As I am following this course on my work computer I am unable to download the appropriate software. Along with several 'things' on the course I am simply gaining an awareness of what is out there at this stage. I do intend to revisit most of the Things again, probably at home (during the long, dark winter nights!) or take advantage of a skills audit prior to CPD days to request training on certain elements. I notice that Thing 19 is a catch up week on integrating Things we have already looked at and I intend to use the time to read around the subjects and evaluate their usefulness to me.
I am finding cpd23 very informative, and something I will refer back to during my work when I need to produce something 'snazzy,' share some information, or seek reassurance on something new I'm about to embark upon.

No comments: