Friday 29 July 2011

Google Calendar

Finding this very frustrating!!!
At work, went to set up Google calendar. Message across top of screen:
Your browser does not support all features of Google Calendar. If you are having problems, try Google Chrome. Hide
...think I will just HIDE!
No, I kept going, and set it up. Added events.
Asked a colleague if he used it, and if so does it open automatically each day. Glanced at his screen. OMG! Thought he was at the controls of a jumbo jet!!!  Oh, that's Hoot Suite he says!!!
Then he says...just use the calendar on Outlook web access as you have your emails open all the time! (ie don't bother with Google calendar)
Aaarrrrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Not sure I will use Google Calendar if I have to remember to log into my Google account each day. Or am I missing something vital here??? I thought once the calendar was set up it would open when I logged on to my pc and would remind me of upcoming events. Where's my diary........

No comments: